Cardio Machines & Equipment
Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine
Most rowing machines are hydraulic models, unlike this Sunny model which is a magnetic machine. The magnetic rowers use magnets placed over a flywheel to resist the pull on the handles, this makes it quieter and smoother than a hydraulic model. The manual adjusting knob allows for increases or decreases in the level of resistance.
The extra-long slide rail allows for a full-range body workout. In addition to the long rail, this rower comes with a fully padded seat, and an LCD console screen that displays basic needed data to monitor time rowed, strokes, and estimated calories used. Quality goes into the heavy-duty steel fame to go the distance with basic or advanced training levels. A good product for the budget.
- Digital monitor. The program displays Time, Count, Calorie, Total Count, or Scan through.
- Magnetic resistance. Allows for 8 levels of resistance set with the tension knob.
- Transportation wheels. Built-in wheels for easy portability.
- Non-slip foot pedals. Textured non-slip pedals to ensure safe footing.
- Foldable design. The steel rail allows for folding upright for storage space.
- Magnetic drive
- 8 resistance levels
- Easy to assemble
- Display monitor easy to read
- Value for the money
- Limited digital tracking
- Very dull design
Relife Rebuild Your Life Vertical Climber
Vertical climbing machines are not as common as other increasingly popular cardio equipment, but climbing machines are traditional full-body workouts. Little is known about these machines, but fitness experts agree that vertical climbers can effectively burn hundreds of calories per workout session.
The ultimate purpose of the vertical climbing machine is to engage your core by pulling up and down on handlebars against measured resistance. When done correctly this develops your core strength, and muscle coordination while engaging the major muscle groups.
Vertical climbing machines are the most versatile, easy-to-use full-body workout equipment because they are designed for all levels of fitness. These machines are tried and proven as a go-to for challenging a head-to-toe workout – a must-have for any fitness training.
- Triangle design. 4 metal guide rails support providing stability.
- Radian design. Pedals have more inclination for the center of gravity support.
- 5 levels of resistance. Levels are for jogging, running, and climbing.
- Folding design. Folding allows machine room for storage.
- Easy storage
- Easy to assemble
- 5 workout levels
- Value for the money
- Weight capacity not well defined
YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike
The YOSUDA bike is a durable super quiet bike with a smooth belt-driven flywheel, and an easy-to-maintain design. In addition to a smooth ride, this bike comes with many customized settings and an infinite range of resistance, making it suitable for all levels of workouts.
The display controls are very basic, but it comes with a bottle holder, adjustable handlebar, cage pedals, as well an upright position with ample height adjustments. This durable spin-style bike is ideal for strengthening muscles, fat burn, and low impact, all for a reasonable price.
- Steel frame with smooth quiet belt transfer.
- Digital monitor and tablet holder.
- Adjustable resistance allows you to simulate real road riding.
- Cage pedals prevent feet slip and provide support while peddling.
- Easy to move with built-in transfer wheels.
- 12 months of parts free replacement.
- Stable and sturdy
- Smooth and quiet belt-driven
- Infinitely adjustable resistance
- Basic display controls
- Short warranty
Niceday Elliptical Machine
This elliptical machine uses a hyper-quiet magnetic resistance technology system and offers 16 resistance levels. Unlike other ellipticals that use motorized drives, the Niceday Elliptical Machine relies on electromagnetics to eliminate sound and generates resistance.
This elliptical is made with durable steel pipers and comes with large pedals, a 15.5-inch stride, supports up to 400lbs, and accommodates as tall as 6’2″. In addition, this machine comes with a digital monitor that displays duration, calories, pulse, and speed to monitor your progress. An ideal at-home elliptical machine to take your fitness to the next level.
- Hyper-Quiet Magnetic Drive System. An electromagnetic system that eliminates sound and generates resistance.
- 16lb Flywheel with 16 Resistance Levels. The flywheel provides smooth rotation with double resistance and a high gear ratio.
- 400lb Weight Capacity. The frame is made of thick commercial steel pipe that contributes to the stability and load capacity.
- Digital Monitor. This monitor displays time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse.
- Assembly. The machine is designed 90% pre-assembled.
- 16 resistance levels
- Very stable
- Wide Range tension
- Very basic console
- 1 year warranty